The safety of our customers and staff is, hands down, our number one priority.
COVID-19 has forced us to take measures to ensure that we can safely and effectively stay open during the pandemic. One of the biggest changes we’ve had to make involves establishing and enforcing capacity limits in the showroom and Service Center. Both of these buildings are historic in their design and rather small in size; for this reason, if we are at our indoor capacity you may be asked to briefly wait outside and ask that you dress accordingly.
We have also taken the following steps to protect both patrons and employees:
- Mandated masks be worn by all while the premises
- Implemented sanitary wipe downs of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day
- Installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the store
- Enabled social distancing measures
- Developed a control & response plan in accordance with RI DOH/DBR guidelines for businesses
- Temporarily suspended all group rides and social gatherings until further notice
Thank you for your continued support during this time.
- The team at Stedman’s