Plan Your Next Adventure
Our rentals bikes are a great way to get out there and experience South County’s roads, bike paths and trails. The William C. O’Neill Bike Path is less than a minute down the road from the shop and leads directly past some of the best local bakeries, parks and hiking trails around.
Our fleet consists of hybrids, mountain bikes, road bikes, kids bikes & electric bikes. Helmets, locks, lights, pedals and other extras are also available to select at the time of booking. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made in advance using this portal. Availability can not be guaranteed for walk-up rental bookings.
Please note the store is closed Sundays & Mondays and our reservation system will not allow you to select a rental duration resulting in a bike return on these days. All rental reservations with a pickup time after 12PM on Saturdays will automatically prompt a minimum three day booking.
Delivery/Pickup Policy & Pricing
- Requires minimum of 1 bike rental for 2 days
- 4-hour advanced notice required
- ***Click Here for Cost per Trip***
- Due to driver availability, please ensure that your reservation start & end times fall within the following hours:
- Tuesday through Friday 11AM to 4PM
- Saturday 11AM to 2PM
- Sunday & Monday Delivery/Pickup NOT Currently Available
- The Delivery/Pickup Fee is charged after you have booked your rental. We will call you to confirm delivery/pickup details and charge you correctly at that point.
Note: A Thule Platform Hitch Rack is available below as an alternative option for transporting 2 bikes.
Easy 5 Step Guided Process!
- Step 1 Choose Dates: Pick your Date/Time/Duration of rental
- Step 2 Choose Type of Bike: Select bike(s) from various categories
- Step 3 Cart: Appears once you add bike(s)/extra(s) to cart; optionally enter delivery requests here too
- Step 4 Identification: Add your contact info
- Step 5 Payment: Securely enter your credit card information to pay